Published: Thursday, 23 May 2019 at 3:26:03 PM

You could be eligible for a Local Government Rates and Emergency Services Levy Rebate for your owned and self-occupied property if you are the holder of a current and valid card below.

  • Pensioner Concession Card (50% Rebate)
  • Commonwealth Seniors Health Card and WA Seniors Card (50% Rebate)
  • State Concession Card (50% Rebate)
  • WA Seniors Card (25% Rebate)
'image description' 'image description'

You may be eligible for a State Government funded Rate Rebate under the provisions of the Rates and Charges (Rebates & Deferments) Act 1992 if you are the owner and occupier of that property on the 1st July each financial year.

 Applications for these rebates can be made by phoning the Water Corporation (if you are connected to the Water Corporation water scheme) on 1300 659 951 or provide an online application via www.watercorporation.com.au or make an application in person to the Shire of Corrigin Office, 9 Lynch Street, Corrigin.

Please bring your concession cards with you for our verification of your eligibility.  The eligibility date will be that of your application lodgement date with either the Shire of Corrigin or the Water Corporation and can not be back dated. 

 Please contact the Shire office on 9063 2203 if you would like to make further enquiries about your eligibility.

 If you prefer, you can search for information on the Rates & Charges (Rates & Deferment) Act 1992 regarding your eligibility or go to www.concessions.wa.gov.au.



Back to All News